Im a little sick, and Im also quite tired. My marks aren't where I want them to be, and Im ready for school to be over. pls? There is so much to do, and so little motivation left to do it. I want to run outside and build a snowman, or go buy another hot chocolate, or watch a movie... or anything to give my mind a rest. a long rest. BUT... instead I press on, like the awesome hymn sung at general conference this weekend "We will all press on in the work of the lord, that when life is o'r, we may gain a reward, in the fight for right we must weild the sword, the might sword of truth"
and another gooder
"and we hear the desert ringing, Carry on Carry on Carry on! Hills and vales and mountains ringing, carry on carry on carry on!"
The end.
XO
Wink
You can do it dear!
ReplyDeleteYou're almost there, the end of the semester is within sight, and you are going to end it fabulously. ^_^
Love you!
Ahhhh man you still have snow?! That would be depressing, sounds to me like you should carry on to somewhere warmer! I guess that is after finals hey? Good luck friend!
ReplyDeleteI actually am enjoying the snow, because its warm out still, so its perfect for snowmen, snow ball fights, and epic snow wars (we covered a friends car in snow the other night(and by we I mean Justin did it while I watched))
ReplyDelete