Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Video of little Nod

here you are... this was at 2.5 months but I just got around to editing it... Im actually hoping to improve my video skills, make a demo reel, and do baby video shoots under a new division in our company... simply because i *love* doing them!!!

there will be some more recent videos up soon too

and on a side note I think it would be SO cool to decorate nods room after the fisherman three story!! hmmm... ideas?





2.5 months from winkenwrites on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. You had to steal my song... tisk tisk... :)
    I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found that song on youtube looong loong ago
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo precious! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be dreaming of overhead flybys of Brosie! What have you done!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! they are SO fun to make!!

    ReplyDelete