Well, as my Dad says "Life's hard and then you die".
Sooo True... but atleast I get to know that the after-life will be much much better! Life is just full of tough choices right now... choices I DONT want to make... but NOT making a chice, really is a choice in and of itself.
*Bah Humbug*
So, Ive decided to be a little honest with myself, by opening up, and talking about the problem. Well, not all of the problem, that would be unfair to Blink... but some of the story is mine to tell.
You see, I moved out. Yes, little Nod and I left Blink back home and moved in with my parents. That was the first of many hard choices to come. However, when I choose the right, I feel the spirit and feel confident in proceeding. So glad I have my testimony to cling to. My saviour to hold onto. Without the spirit, I would be so lost right now.
Because I love him! I really do! I feel like nobody vcan really relate to my situation, all the seperated and divorced ppl i know hate their "ex's". I LOVE him. I wish I could be happy with him, but Im afraid there are just too many deal-breakers that have been broken. too much sadness.
gah... well thats all for now. I cant really stand to talk about it. So, feel free to send me worried msgs, btu be aware, I wont answer. This is as much truth as I have for the world now.
>_<
Awwww, Sorry you are having a tough time. I won't ask any questions, but I will send up some prayers for you and little Nod.
ReplyDeleteDuane and I are thinking about you!
ReplyDelete