So, I was in the big city this weekend, and whilst there I went to a church activity where I found I knew TONS of people. While talking with one particular guy, well, *eh em*... just read the following script.
Guy "Enjoy your drive. Its a pretty nice drive, I actually enjoy the drive from Edmonton to Red Deer a lot more than from Red Deer to Calgary"
Me (in my head I was thinking that I had never noticed much... but out loud I said) "yeah, I guess there is a lot more dead things when you are further south"
Guy "dead things?"
Me (not yet realizing that what I said was incredibly dumb) "yeah like yellow grass and such"
Guy "dead things" (obviously he knew that i hadn't caught on to my own humour yet)
Me (du'uh... so I try to make light of my stupidity) "haha yeah when Im driving you better watch out, I get every little rabbit that runs past that highway!"
When I told my mom, she was KILLING herself laughing... so I thought I'd share a good laugh with everyone today.
Enjoy!!

Heeheeheeehee!
ReplyDeleteAhahahaha that's awesome!!
ReplyDelete