Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Presents and Crafts!!




Life has been stressful lately... to say the least. So I relaxed today and just had FUN! I wrapped some of Blink's Christmas presents, and then I began working on some crafts. With the money from Nod's baby shower last month I purchased a glue gun, and started to make some fun little flowers for her. My Best Friend had a baby girl yesterday (WOOOOT) so I made some more flower clips today for her and my nieces (christmas presents... shh dont tell)! I took some pictures of the ones I made today.. and I liked making them sooo much that Im thinking of making them in bulk and selling them...

ENJOY


Purple, blue and pink with sparkle center
Green and pink with sparle
blue and pink with sparkle
purple and white with purple polka dot center





4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely the most beautiful baby clips I have ever seen! They should be marketed! You are a woman of many talents. Great to take some time for crafts. Rests us well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGNESS OMGNESS OMGNESS OMGNESS OMGNESS SO CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! it i SOOO fun! Im going to sell them at a trade show coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I think you really have something there! Will Nod be the model?

    ReplyDelete