Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oh My! 
I feel like Im going to vomit.
Being a student is hard enough, without having a teething baby, divorce papers, social life, service, transfer applications, finding a dayhome, and more to worry about!
I feel like Im going to die. Or maybe just fail. Neither seem like a very positive option.
I called my Mommy and cried for a while today. I said that I wanted a husband, someone to share my responsibilities with, someone to motivate me, love me, lift me up. She said that a husband could not be my Savior. It is HIM I need to learn to rely on. I cannot do it on my own, I need to accept that and ask for the Lords help.
Well, I have already accepted that I cannot do it, now I just need to ask for the help. Im going to dedicate 20 mins in the morning to scripture study, journal writing... and once a week (Sunday?) I will write about how this study affected my week. This is my plan for change in my life, and I will keep you updated on how relying on the Lord in this way affects my schooling, and other areas of my life.

If I hadnt talked with my mom, this post would be way more depressing. 
Thanks Mommy.
Oh and if you are wondering what motivated this burst of fear... well... It was the PoliSci Quiz. I only got 78%, a B. I NEEEEED an A. That B, along with the stress of a looming history paper, polisci book report, english essay etc etc etc. The work is enjoyable, but never-ending!!!!
Someone hand me a gun. Oh wait, I mean a pen and paper... oh WAIT, I mean, the Scriptures... yes, that is the bext place to start.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment