Monday, October 25, 2010

Progress?

My scripture study plan isnt going as well as Id like. Im still reading everyday, but not 20 mins and not in the morning. Ive been letting things like homework, an social life, and vanity get in the way. Friday I got up early but wrote an essay instead of doing my study, then saturday I slept in cause I had been up late on the phone, Sunday I slept in cause I had been up late watching movies with friends, Monday (today) I spent my morning getting pretty and getting Nod prepared for our new child care.
This weekend, amidst all my procrastinating, I learned that I need to prioritize better. I had kind of decided that school was the most important part of my life, I was putting off my mommy duties and my church duties in order to write papers and study. Yes, school is very important, but my relationships with The Lord, and my daughter, should be more important.
SO? Ive got Nod into a dayhome. I think this will be a very positive change for her. She will love having other kids to play with, and I will have the afternoons to study, and then I will spend the evenings with Nod, and focus on her more than I have been.
Im going to keep working at the scripture study thing, I know it will help me immensly if I can get the routine down. I'll keep you updated.


PS for those of you who've asked, Yes Leo and I are still in contact. Ive met some other guys at Institute and such, but nobody measures up to him yet... *sigh*
My divorce should be finalized by DEC 1st... tho I know I give new dates all the time... haha

XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment