Saturday, October 2, 2010

Vat iz Diss? un response?

My crazy profile has now had over 120 views, and out of the 17 messages Ive received, only ONE was a worthy reply to my bedazzling profile

...
and I just *have* to share this with you.

"Albeit it was a pile of lies comparing in height to the Himalayas, the first part of your greeting was rather enjoyable to read. I would be concerned, however, were my pancreas to suddenly wax verbose as it would be something of a trick to quiet it down (not knowing quite how it would inherit vocal capabilities in the first place).

Do you suppose that adding the contents of the toilet bowl (which hopefully would be water in the critical moment) to the two week water storage supply might have advantageous effects in the teeth whitening arena?

Anyways, I'm over 30, both my spleen and pancreas are mute as far as I know (unless they are the strong silent type), and if you were to barrage me with compliments 1,117 times a day that averages out to about 1 encouraging word every minute and 30 seconds which would make it very difficult to get anything done, might "encourage" me to jump off of a very tall building, and would be all in all quite wearisome, besides this is a crazy-long run on sentence probably bereft of proper grammar and punctuation, how could you possibly live with this barbaric use of the English language?

I just figured a greeting worthy of an enjoyable read ought to solicit an interesting message every now and then, but lets face it, I hate having fun, and am looking for a total loser with 0 direction in their life and a mustache.

the end"


*that was from Leonardo Michealangelo (Leo from now on)*

1 comment: