Thursday, February 17, 2011

Calling all Purple People Eaters ;)

        Okay, a while back I claimed that the worst part about being a single mom was getting sick.  Now I would like to correct that.The absolute worst part is dealing with her Dad.
I cant do it anymore.
         There have been four emails since Tuesday about a misscommunication (I noticed it was a miscommunication but decided not to explain myself, thinking he would leave it alone... bad idea... he no longer knows how to leave anything alone.). Eventually he said "why are you making a big deal about this"? and I said "Im not, lets leave it" ...and he STILL went on. Arguing with himself now. Not me. Ive left. Im done.
        I dont want to see him tomorrow, but I will. He says "we need to be civil to eachother" Well who the heck ever said that???? I didnt! When I said "I want a divorce" I did not say ... "oh but I want to stay on speaking terms, and talk to you all the time and tell you my secrets and hold your hand"... Nope. I would prefer to have nothing to do with him. I remain as neutral as possible. Okay, maybe you wouldnt call it neutral, I just stay away as much as possible, and when I HAVE to see him or talk to him, Im not mean. I think that is nice of me, and would like a pat on the back...(psst, devoted readers... Thats your job :P)

3 comments:

  1. Here are three pats on the back from all of us. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching high and low for that dang purple people eater, but it's gone into hiding.
    You'll just have to be civil for a while longer.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending up 5 pats on the back (needed to beat Jared and Meighan) from Utah. And I totally support the idea of you moving to Utah! You can stay at my mom's house if you need a place to stay! :)

    ReplyDelete