Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh man. I went to the courthouse today with D... Go to see the evil Malevolence, who was actually on fairly good behaviour... she helped me finish up *all* the papers... 3.5 hours later, and one very grumpy baby (D insisted we bring her with us rather than leave her at the daycare) we went to Queens bench to file...

AND

They said NO. Turns out we cant file until D takes the PAS course. Oh my freaking word! Luckily he agreed to take the course here on Saturday (cause where he lives they dont offer it until Dec 11th)... so we can go in to file on Monday... I HOPE!

And right now what am I doing? Listening to D gab to some unnamed 'friend' (probably her cause he wont name them) about the church... He didnt mention the church by name, cause he knows I would kick him out... but the topic is still obvious.

Now anger is burning up inside me. Burning. a hot, livid, fire.

ARGH!

1 comment:

  1. Hey our thoughts are with you. Things will turn out the way they are supposed to. This will all be over before you know it. I hope things go better for you :D

    ReplyDelete