Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas is coming the Goose is getting FAT!

Hey blog world!

I cannot tell you how incredibly excited I am for christmas!

This is what Christmas means for me...

No more School!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quality time with Nod
LOTS of cute Crafts
Giving gifts
Thinking of the Savior
Almost my BIRTHDAY
Almost divorced (Jan 1st. Im calling this official)
Some real blogging time!
Time with my family from southern alberta whom I MISS MISS MISS!

So, stay tuned for some christmas crafts, birthday plans, and maybe even my first date! EEEK (ps feeling like a 16 yr old about this! haha) ;)

Love to all

Wink

3 comments:

  1. You were SO excited for school to start :D It is good to have time off though, and I am glad you are done with Barack I wish it were that easy for us down here. Have a wonderful American Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Jared, you called it... exams and essays suck the life out of me now... but I still love the classes. I hope once Im done school I just study literature and write papers on my own for fun, cause I cannot have as much fun with it while working towards a degree! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of you and Brosie!!! Sorry I haven't replied to your email yet - sometimes it takes me awhile :)

    ReplyDelete