Sunday, September 5, 2010

Also... a little Sunshine :D

Wow, I really should have updated my blog a while ago... my last post was so depressing! Life is just so amazing right now! Im so grateful for all the challenges and dissapointments that came this year, cause Im really growing up so much. So, where to start? Well I fell in love with my textbooks... yup... in serious love. I was without internet and a phone and such for a week, so I opened up an english text and fell truley, madly, deeply. I went to bed every night with Elizabeth Barret Browning and Lord Alfred Tennyson swirling in my head!That really got me excited for school... new textbooks and classes! So exciting!
Also, well, I moved out of my parents place! It feels so good to be independant, to always have a clean house, and especially to feel like I have a place to call home. I felt like such a squatter at my parents house... and I just looove being able to go back to my own adorable place. ADORABLE. Its a quaint little two-bedroom apartment that has quite a fair amount of room, and makes me just so happy. Nice shower, great kitchen, good sized rooms. I just love it here :D
Also also... I have a babysitter. I never knew life could be.so.amazing!! Nod loves Miss, she goes to her without objection, and Miss PUTS HER TO SLEEP FOR ME!!! Gah! As a single mom, who has never really experienced this before, I was elated the first time Miss got Nod to bed. Nod is a handful at bed-time. I had been trying so hard to get her down one night, and Miss got there and took over. I washed dishes and made some food while Nod went down without a fuss. *best feeling ever*
 I cried a little, i did a dance, and I gave Miss about a million hugs! Oh, and all she took for payment? My car for an evening... Heck yes I can handle this... arent friends just great? Oh how I love her. I asked her to move in... we will see ;)
Also also also... Court stuff with D is actually worked out now!! He decided to go to mediation, we worked out what we wanted, and have a plan set for 3 years. I pretty much got most of what I wanted (other than the fact that its only for 3yrs) so Im really pumped about that! We went to court and got custody all legalised, so now we are just working on the divorce. I have a friend (who is a former lawyer) helping me fill out the papers this week, then I will serve him on the weekend (i Hope) and a court date will be set. The soonest we could be divorced would be Sept 31st, and of course the latest would be Feb 10th of next year.... But Im really hoping for sep! So, if youve read "the secret" and beleive in putting things out there for the universe to give you, or if your a person of faith who prays to God... please send some prayer our way. We are both praying and thinking positive thoughts for september hahaha
Also also also also... I met a minivan... I think... hahaha ;) of course, there isnt anything going on... just a friend who i keep learning more about. Im definatley liking everything I learn. I geuss meeting someone who isnt a total retard has made me excited about the prospect of dating. Sure I'd like to go on a date with this minivan, but its not even that, its that now i want to go on dates... many... because I feel this new hope that *he* is out there... somewhere.
Enough Also's for ya? Well, Im pretty happy at least... Hope you enjoyed the sunny day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you are loving having your own little apartment! Isn't it wonderful when somebody else can put your kids to bed so easily?! AWESOME! I loved all your "also's". You are sounding really happy. It's wonderful to read/hear!! Thinking about you! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete