What would you do without them? Tough Question, eh?
I am blessed to have many many many best friends.
And most of them I mentioned in my last blog post, but...
I forgot someone important!
Actually a group of someones... a whole Family!
The ... um... what shall we call them?
The Oregono's!!!
These guys are seriously... awesome.
The Mom has been through a bit of my situation...
and thus has become a huge strength for me
She is a citadel.
I hope to aquire some of her strengths
and to learn from her success
and the Dad has been one of my best friends for... years.
Which is saying something, cause I am bad at keeping in touch.
But I have made a special place in my heart
just for them
and their beautiful daughter 'Maya
(pron. M-eye-a)
Who is Nods best friend
or at least she will be once we live in the same country.
J* and M* are a stellar team,
together they encompass all that is wonderful about the world
Beautiful art, Vast knowledge, Perfect love,
Wisdom.
One of my favorite scriptures is Jacob 6:12
"Oh be wise, What can I say more?"
J* and M* are wise.
and they share their amazing wisdom with me
Thanks heavens for email, and technology!
Thanks, and hope you like my second edit ;)
-Wink
No comments:
Post a Comment