Went to the courthouse today.
They had *just* gotten my paperwork back from the Judge, Lyla or something.
My request was rejected.
There were 8 problems with my affidavit.
Malevolence referred to it as a 'magnitide of mistakes'.
I think that means this doesnt happen often.
She was actually nice about it.
She apologized for missing the errors,
told me to come back Tuesday
promised to help with a resolution.
I may have to miss History class
Ugh on all accounts.
Feeling a small bit of peace regardless
I have found a place to live
and my AMAZING friend Asha is letting me stay at her place for the interim.
and Aunty Gramma invited me to dinner
and my Mommy helped me clean my house
and my Dad liked my last blog post
and I got a really great email from J*
and Kings might come to visit today
and Nod is busy watching TV so I can be sad for a minute
Ugh. So, this was that nasty woman who should have been able to help you catch these errors?
ReplyDeleteYes, thats her job. The lady at the desk should have noticed them too. Good thing you guys got a lawyer to do it for ya!!
ReplyDelete