where I write my wonders and wander when I want
Thanks so much for posting pics of B - I miss her!!! Love you darling, hope you're doing great in school. I need to see you again, will it ever happen??
What if I meet you half way?? In the big city? Otherwise I havent made plans for reading week yet and I might be able to see you for that week... oh we miss you and that city sooooo much!!! I wish things could be different love!
Thanks so much for posting pics of B - I miss her!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you darling, hope you're doing great in school. I need to see you again, will it ever happen??
What if I meet you half way?? In the big city? Otherwise I havent made plans for reading week yet and I might be able to see you for that week... oh we miss you and that city sooooo much!!! I wish things could be different love!
ReplyDelete